TRIPLE WITCHING WEEK
TODAY – Last weeks chaos is over for today, and we need to go higher before lower.
FIRST – I AM NOT BEING POLITICAL. I am just trying to be objective in order to predict the markets in the next 60 days. My opinions do not matter. All that matters for traders is guessing who will win, and the market's reaction. Do you remember the chaos after “There is no path to 270 for Trump” election? Traders got smashed for being biased.
Less than 50 days until the elections and 1-day predictions will become futile as the world gets more chaotic. We are in a world where lies must be accepted as fact or you are insensitive, a racist or a “Trumper”.
Think of what is going on in the country, coincidentally during an election period:
- Mueller's team is being caught in a cover up and wiping phones.
- A man with perceived diminished mental capacities is being propped up to run.
- The wild fires may have been arson.
- Every week, we have a new riot started where felonies are occurring my the thousands, and the cops that try to uphold the law and protect the people and property are the labeled “the bad guys”.
- Biden's campaign somehow mysteriously found $200 million no one can explain, and probably not from any of the big social media billionaires who hate Trump. Probably $1 donations from everyone in the country over the age of 18. I forgot to send my $1, which is also part of AOC's plan to save the US Post Office – along with “pen pals”.
Of course all of these things were coincidences, and just look conspiratorial right before an election.
I have said that things will get nuttier closer to the election. Why? If Biden was running against even a lukewarm Republican President like George Bush, Sr., the election would be over already with Biden having to admit defeat. Biden's chance of winning is not a surprise in the debate – that will not happen.
His chances of winning hinge on people hating Trump more than they are afraid of a President Biden forgetting where his office is every morning. I feel bad for Biden. He had a long career, and like many boxers who fight one too many fights for the needed cash (see Tyson fight Roy Jones this November), he should just enjoy his past.
BTW – has anyone seen a car with a Biden sticker on it? Look hard for a Biden sticker and tell me if you believe the media's polls indicating he is in the lead. You likely will see more Gore '88 stickers.
When Hillary was running (and lost), ¼ cars had a “I'm with Her” sticker. You can't buy a used car in Chicago without having to peel one off. I have not seen one Biden sticker. Maybe he forgot to have them printed?