"I need more clients!"
This is a plea we consistently hear from agencies of all sizes here at corecubed. As a home care marketing team renowned for providing a wide array of amazing services and products, we know how to get your agency more leads, but is your sales team fully trained and ready to convert these new leads into clients?
At corecubed we’ve developed custom home care sales solutions to meet your agency’s unique needs. Although there are a variety of sales boot camps and prepackaged, one-size-fits-all options available, we believe that nothing compares to the new, customized approach that we offer.
Click here to learn how it all works!
Join Us for Our Webcast to Make Sure You're Working with the Right SEO Provider
Want to ensure your home care agency will be found online? Then it’s vital to make sure that you’re working with an SEO professional who is helping your website and not hurting it!
Register for our free webcast on May 17th at 2:00 PM EDT, where you’ll learn the right questions to ask your current SEO provider.
Click here to register for this webcast now!
corecubed in Action
Spring has officially sprung and the corecubed team is on the road, online, and on-demand! Check out our upcoming appearances below and find out where you can catch a presentation from our home care marketing experts this year!
April 25 - Michigan Home Care & Hospice Association Annual Conference
- corecubed Home Care Sales and Operations Coach, Shelle Womble, and Managing Director/Home Care SEO Guru, Marissa Snook, will present two insightful talks for home care agencies:
- Standing Out as the Go-To Agency in the Medical Community
- Wrangling Your Agency's Reputation
April 26 - Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice Private Pay Conference
- corecubed Home Care Sales and Operations Coach, Shelle Womble, will present two seminars for home care agencies:
- Discover Your Sales Personality
- Improve Your Top-Line Results and Standing Out as the Go-To Agency in the Medical Community
May 22 - CAHSAH/CHAPCA Annual Conference & Expo
- corecubed Home Care Sales and Operations Coach, Shelle Womble, and Owner/CEO, Merrily Orsini, will give an insightful look at how to marry your agency’s sales and marketing efforts for greater results in 2018 during this live presentation:
- Prepare for Success Across Models: Mix Sales and Marketing with Measurement
November 12-14 - Decision Health 21st Annual Private Duty National Conference & Expo
- corecubed will attend, exhibit, and present!
Want a customized sales strategy created specifically tailored to your agency's needs? corecubed has the aging care sales training and marketing expertise you need. Contact us here for a quote, or call us at 800.370.6580 x1. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit corecubed.com to read more about our team and our services, products, and thoughts.
This newsletter was sent to email@example.com
because of your interest in corecubed and marketing.
700 Pole Creasman Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28806