Ah, the good old days; we often long for their simplicity, and yet time and so-called “progress” march on. In Facebook’s glory days, we didn’t worry about fake news, algorithms, or ads. Instead, it was all about making friends, catching up, and sharing.
Then businesses wanted to use Facebook to connect with consumers, so they joined the platform and started posting organic content. Facebook saw a revenue opportunity, so they offered companies the ability to post ads and target the consumers most receptive to their services. Suddenly businesses could reach people even more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Most recently, in early 2018, Facebook announced an overhaul of its news feed that favors content from friends over posts by companies, as well as a plan to feature more local news. For companies, this resulted in their organic reach plummeting, meaning that non-paid content was no longer showing up in their followers’ feeds.
Click here to learn how to thrive in Facebook's new pay to play world.
Home Care Digital Marketing Experts Join corecubed Team
As we continuously strive to improve the quality of our services, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve added two new members to the corecubed SEO and digital marketing team.
Stacie Gillespie, SEO Manager, holds a BBA in Integrated Marketing Communications (magna cum laude) and an MS in Digital Marketing from East Tennessee State University, and is certified in Google Analytics and AdWords. In her previous role with a Fortune 500 company for nearly a decade, she was responsible for the development, management, and execution of SEO strategies and integrated marketing communications plans.
SEO Coordinator, holds a BS in Social Work from Taylor University and has lived and breathed home care operations and marketing, coming to corecubed from her previous role as branch manager for a national home care franchise. She provides intricate knowledge about the nuances of home care that ensures the highest quality service for our home care industry specific SEO clients.
Please join us in welcoming Stacie and Alysa! We look forward to providing you with the enhanced SEO services their expertise and experience enable us to offer. Contact us to learn how our growing SEO team can help ensure your agency is found by those in need of quality in-home care services.
corecubed On-the-Road, Online, and On-Demand
Want to make sure your home care agency grows this year? Check out the corecubed team’s upcoming appearances below and find out where you can catch a presentation from our home care marketing experts this year!
On the Road
July 30 - HCAF Home Care Con
- Hulk Smash the Competition: Mix Sales and Marketing with Metrics
- Sometimes it feels like superpowers are needed to successfully navigate the home care industry, with caregiver scarcity, competitor crowding, and shifting consumer demographics. You don't need x-ray vision or superhuman strength to win your market segment, but you do need to demonstrate why yours is the agency that will save the day!
November 12-14 - DecisionHealth 21st Annual Private Duty National Conference & Expo
- A Sales Plan Only Gets You So Far Without Strategic Accountability
- Many agency owners think a major way to get their business to grow is to hire a sales manager with a magic skill set. But what agencies really must do is to focus attention on creating a fully functioning, detailed, agency-specific strategic sales plan. During her session, Shelle Womble will explain common pitfalls in approaching home care sales and marketing.
August 9 at 2:00 p.m. EDT - Webcast with Caring.com
- Winning Words: Sales Scripting for Home Care Agencies
- When a prospective customer calls your home care agency to ask about your services, do you have a sales methodology for effectively converting that call into a home assessment appointment and ultimately a closed sale? Are your staff trained to confidently lead the conversation and nurture that lead? Take a deep dive into sales scripting -- what to say, when, and how -- with Shelle Womble, corecubed's Home Care Sales and Operations Coach. Click here to register now!
September 5 at 3:00 p.m. EDT - Webcast with HCAOA
- Top Ten Tech To-Dos of the Highly Successful Home Care Agency
- Totally married to change, our healthcare at home landscape is evolving as demographics shift towards more people reaching the age where care might be needed, and technology is jumping ahead with social and business integration and solutions. What are the most important things to do that make the most impact for a successful home care agency?
Join corecubed’s Managing Directors, Marissa Snook and Amy Selle, and SEO Manager Stacie Gillespie for this webcast to learn to:
- Emphasize the expanding role that technology plays in reaching and connecting with potential clients, referral sources and the public.
- Define the best practices in digital marketing, and how those practices integrate with agency operations for maximum success.
- Present a clear diagram of a strategy for success using technology as a tool for reaching and securing new clients and referral sources.
- Visit our recorded webcasts page for access to the industry’s most comprehensive home care marketing, operations, and sales webinar library!
- Online sales training around your schedule! corecubed offers virtual home care sales training sessions to meet your scheduling needs. For single attendees to groups of 10 or more – you pick the date! Classes are taught by home care industry sales veteran, Shelle Womble, who uses her broad range of home care sales and operations experience to train participants how to overcome a variety of home care sales issues and obstacles. Our 2-hour, single session home care sales classes provide participants with actionable lessons and tools that they can put to use immediately for improved results.
Need help staying current with your home care marketing in today's constantly changing online world? corecubed has the aging care sales training and marketing expertise you need. Contact us here for a quote, or call us at 800.370.6580 x1. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit corecubed.com to read more about our team and our services, products, and thoughts.
This newsletter was sent to email@example.com
because of your interest in corecubed and marketing.
700 Pole Creasman Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28806